Wales Environmental Limited experienced engineers carry out installation of Septic tanks / treatment plants and repair work on drainage either by conventional excavation methods or by no dig repair techniques.
Whatever you need to repair, install, or purchase a septic tank or sewage treatment plants we are here to help.
Installation & Repair work undertaken include:
- Repairing collapsed, broken or leaking drains
- Installing new sections onto existing systems
- Septic Tanks / Cesspit / Treatment plants Installations
- Soak away installation & Repair
- Replacements of manholes and gullies
- Emergency or planned maintenance
- Pitch fibre re-shaping and Patch lining
Whether you need free impartial advice or just an estimate then please feel free to give us a call on: 02920 456 456
Areas we cover include: Pembrokeshire, Narberth, Haverfordwest, Tenby, Pembroke, Cardigan, Aberystwyth, Carmarthen, Swansea, Bridgend, Cardiff, Pontypridd, Newport, Brecon, Hereford, Chester, Shrewsbury, Wrexham, Anglesey, Bangor, Oxford, Bristol, Plymouth, Devon, Cornwall.